Plodcast Ep. 78
This week Douglas Wilson talks about the South City Church’s statement. He then goes on to suggest How to Be Free From Bitterness by Jim Wilson. Wrapping it up with a look at the New Testament word “Aneleemon.” Happy plodding!
RSS Feed: http://canonpress.libsyn.com/rss
Get the weekly episodes in your inbox: http://canonpress.us2.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=7c049fc7f2904e30e1ac37ebf&id=db9614c891
South City Church Statement
- It’s lame. They beat around the bush.
- Every Orthodox Christian believes that we must not be hateful to an image bearer of God
- It will still be good enough for the PCA
How to Be Free From Bitterness
- By Jim Wilson
- Bitterness is a very common sin (especially in the church).
- This book shows that bitterness is the kind of sin that causes you to think of other people’s sins
- Your Bitterness is your problem
- “Aneleemon” is a word for unmerciful
- Only occurs once in the New Testament.
- Romans 1:31