Plodcast Ep. 68
Welcome plodders! This week Douglas Wilson talks about people who refuse to abide by the election results. He then goes on to recommend Kurt Schlichter’s book, “Militant Normals.” Wrapping it up with a look at “Amentanoetos,” a New Testament word only used once! Happy plodding!
RSS Feed: http://canonpress.libsyn.com/rss
Get the weekly episodes in your inbox: http://canonpress.us2.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=7c049fc7f2904e30e1ac37ebf&id=db9614c891
- What it looks like when people refuse to abide by the election results.
- There are different levels of disagreement
- This doesn’t usually affect the “flyover states” or rural areas
- The urban areas are the ones who go big or go home
- Written by Kurt Schlichter
- He describes how he went from to being a “movement conservative” to a Trump fan.
- Great book to understand where the “Trump mania” wave is coming from.
- The word “amentanoetos” refers to a sinner who has the bit in his teeth.
- Rom. 2:5