Plodcast Ep. 90
This week Pastor Wilson talks about his recent encounter with campus intoleristas and how Christians ought to view them. Then he plods on to review Toby Sumpter’s book, “Blood Bought World”. Then Pastor Wilson wraps things up by taking a look at the Greek word Antithesis. Happy Plodding!
Get the weekly episodes in your inbox: http://canonpress.us2.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=7c049fc7f2904e30e1ac37ebf&id=db9614c891
- The other night Wilson took part in an event on campus that was full of young intoleristas
- Too often conservative Christians look at campus radicals and see the justice warrior type and forget these are kids who have never had anyone love them enough to say no
- We need to see campus activism as being a thin veneer cover to a vast cavernous father-hunger
- Campus politics is not a political problem, it is a spiritual problem
Blood Bought World:
- Written by Toby Sumpter
- This book has an amazing ability to present basic, orthodox, confessional, biblical truths in a new and robust way
- A very fabulous book, go get it!
- Refers to the opposition that false information or knowledge present to the faith
- Found once in the Greek New Testament: 1 Tim. 6:20-21
- Two thousand years later, and some folks are still at it