CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- All orders shipped via regular shipping options (not expedited) must be placed by Wednesday the 13th of December in order to arrive by Christmas. Orders placed after December 13th must ship with expedited shipping options or they will not arrive by Christmas. The USPS Priority order deadline is December 20th.
- Canon Press will be closed for the holidays from Friday December 22nd through Wednesday December 27th. Orders placed over Christmas Break should be shipped on December 28th or 29th.
ORDERS & SHIPPING POLICY
- Your order should be shipped next business day if all items are in stock.
- We may hold your order for five days if an item is backordered so that we can ship the entire order together.
- Backordered items will normally be in stock within two weeks of backorder date.
All books, homeschool curriculum and materials purchased directly from Canon or Logos Press may be returned for a full refund.
- A return request must be made within 30 days of the sale. Please email our customer service department for return authorization (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Items must be in resellable condition (ie: no scratches, dents, tears, bends, scuffs). Please include a copy of your sales receipt or invoice.
- Return shipping will be paid by the customer.
- Returns are not accepted on Audio CDs or DVDs unless they are an integral part of a curriculum.
- Damaged or defective products may be returned immediately for full credit (replacement or refund).
- You must notify us, within 30 days of receipt, of books damaged in transit.
- You may notify us of defective books at any time.
- You must notify us, within 30 days of receipt, of damaged or defective audio CDs or DVDs.
- In some cases, we will not require return of the defective or damaged product. Please describe the defect or damage and indicate how many items were affected. We will cover shipping costs to receive and replace the product.
Does Canon Press accept submissions?
- A one- to three-sentence vivid and compelling summary of your book's thesis and general gist.
- A short description of what your book offers for Canon Press's unique goals and evangelical Christian perspective.
- Two or three sample chapters, an estimated table of contents, and a proposed finished-manuscript word count.
All published material by Canon Press is protected under copyright law. If you would like to publish excerpts or use material from one of our titles in any other form, please complete the following Copyright Permission form and send it to us by mail, fax, or email.
PO Box 8729
Moscow, ID 83843
No part of the Cantus Christi may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or otherwise, without the prior permission of Canon Press. In addition, we gratefully acknowledge permissions to reprint texts, tunes, and arrangements granted by the publishers, organizations and individuals listed on pages xviii and 443-445 of the Cantus Christi. With the exception of texts written by Douglas Wilson, Canon Press does not have the right to grant permissions for the items listed on those pages. You will need to contact the copyright holders directly.
Please review the above listed pages. If the text, tune, or arrangement does not appear on that page, please complete the Copyright Permissions Form and send it to us by mail, fax, or email. If you need extra lines, please attach a separate sheet of paper.
Foreign Language Translation Rights:
Canon Press receives many requests from publishers and mission organizations worldwide to translate books into other languages. We prefer to contract directly with an established publisher. Canon Press may grant exclusive rights to a publisher for a translated edition, in a specific territory, including English translations other than American-English.
How do I know if Canon Press holds the rights to a book? Look on the copyright page of the book or on the reverse side of the copyright page. If you have questions, please email email@example.com.
How do I know if translation rights are available for a specific title in a specific territory? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this is your first request with Canon Press you must complete the Publisher Questionnaire.
In addition, you must complete the Contract Request form for each title you are requesting. Please note, the information you provide in this form will appear in the preliminary contract. Please review your information to be sure it is correct.
Please send your completed forms to us by mail, fax, or email.
PO Box 8729
Moscow, ID 83843