Orders containing this product will ship up to 4 weeks from when you order.
Life of Fred is a unique, complete (not supplemental), math program that uses a highly engaging narrative to teach math without fear and with enjoyment. Students follow the life of Fred Gauss (a math professor who grows up to the age of six), who has many humorous, unlikely, and zany adventures over the course of the curriculum. Math becomes relevant and important because the need for math occurs in Fred's life (and he sees math everywhere).
This package includes:
- Life of Fred Elementary Series: Apples
- Life of Fred Elementary Series: Butterflies
- Life of Fred Elementary Series: Cats
- Life of Fred Elementary Series: Dogs
- Life of Fred Elementary Series: Edgewood
- Life of Fred Elementary Series: Farming
- Life of Fred Elementary Series: Goldfish
- Life of Fred Elementary Series: Honey
- Life of Fred Elementary Series: Ice Cream
- Life of Fred Elementary Series: Jelly Beans
Witty and truly entertaining, these books will engage students in a way unlike any other math program - --while also instilling a solid understanding of the principles of mathematics without an abundance of repetitive drills. This series is perfect for inquisitive students who struggle with the relevance of math, or anyone looking for a creative approach to mathematic thinking!
Each narrative-based book contains chapters that are approximately six pages, and they end with a "Your Turn to Play" segment with three or four questions. Answers are provided on the next page for students to go over themselves after attempting to solve the problems.
Each book is 128 pages, indexed; hardcover, non-consumable textbook with Smyth-sewn binding. Students write their answers on separate paper. Answers are also included in the text and written directly to the student.
My kids LOVE Life of Fred. It’s the only subject they ask for everyday!
Life of Fred - Complete Elementary Package (A-J)
Your cart is currently empty.Start Shopping