Fifth Annual Credenda/Agenda History Conference (2000)
Though derided, if not forgotten, the lives of these great American saints call us back to our Christian legacy.
Considering their examples, we see the faith delivered once for all by Jesus Christ has had a very broad and important influence in the identity of our country.
The following lectures are included in this set:
1. Cotton Mather (1663-1728) - George Grant
2. Patrick Henry (1736-1799) - Steve Wilkins
3. Gideon Blackburn (1769-1828) - George Grant
4. Samuel Davies* (1723-1761) - Douglas Wilson
5. Jeb Stuart (1833-1864) - Steve Wilkins
6. Anne Bradstreet (1612-1672) - Douglas Wilson
7. Booker T. Washington* (1856-1915) - George Grant
8. J. Gresham Machen (1881-1937) - Douglas Wilson
*Disclaimer: Since these are older recordings, these two lectures have most pertinent information, but cut a bit short.