Careers at Canon Press
Help us outfit the reformation.
Senior Graphic Designer
Canon is looking for a talented graphic designer to join the creative team in all pursuits at a senior level.
We will not consider applications without a portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work that demonstrates illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experience in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms. A passion for Jesus Christ is foundational.
- Branding, Marketing, Product, and Web design
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of design across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective cover designs, logos & branding materials, print and digital media
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape, and market trends
- Strong portfolio of work 4-5 years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills, and design skills
- Strong work ethic and continual development of skills
If you would like to apply for this job, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a short letter of interest.
Canon is looking for a publicist to oversee Canon’s public relations, brand awareness, and audience growth by appearing on relevant platforms.
- Manage day-to-day relations with media as well as the social media accounts of the company
- Schedule events, speaking engagements, visits, tours, interviews, and public appearances with relevant personnel and platforms (radio, podcasts, schools, publishers, content creators, etc.)
- Answers public enquiries and drafts press releases, creative pitches, event/launch strategy docs, and other public communications
- Secure 10+ high-quality media placements per month
- Develop new creative pitches per month that garners press coverage
- Track and provide insights and benchmarks of media coverage and PR performance
- Develop and execute influencer campaigns (discovery, vetting, briefing, measurement, fulfillment pipeline from products shipped to shown)
- Perform related duties as assigned
- Remote or based in Moscow (preferred)
- Understands evolution and role of PR in the world of digital and traditional media
- Ability to understand client brand category and landscape in order to deliver creative ideas that resonate with target audiences
- Has experience in influencer marketing and social media
- Strong writing, editing, and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Can meet tight deadlines and has an exceptional eye for details.
If you would like to apply for this job, please email email@example.com with your resume and a short letter of interest.