"Are you the vulture, arch-outlaw, unbound by time, seeking the one enemy who can stop you, seeking the boy who must never be allowed to grow?"
Sam Miracle’s life is made up of dreams, dreams where he’s a courageous, legendary hero instead of a foster kid with two bad arms that can barely move. Sometimes these dreams feel so real, they seem like forgotten memories. And sometimes they make him believe that his arms might come alive again.
But Sam is about to discover that the world he knows and the world he imagines are separated by only one thing: time. And that separation is only an illusion. The laws of time can be bent and shifted by people with special magic that allows them to travel through the past, present, and future. But not all of these “time walkers” can be trusted. One is out to protect Sam so that he can accept his greatest destiny, and another is out to kill him so that a prophecy will never be fulfilled. However, it’s an adventurous girl named Glory and two peculiar snakes who show Sam the way through the dark paths of yesterday to help him make sure there will be a tomorrow for every last person on earth.
What People Are Saying:
"Wilson (Boys of Blur) delivers a twisty, swashbuckling tale.... Readers who embrace the novel’s off-kilter perspective should find it an entertaining romp, one that lays groundwork for future installments in the Outlaws of Time series." -Publishers Weekly
"A wide world of incredible magic." -Booklist
"On the charges of wild action, mind-bending fantasy, unforgettable characters, and enough fun plot twists to blow the ten-gallon from any reader’s head, the verdict on ND Wilson’s Outlaws of Time: crazy guilty." -Peter Lerangis, author of the Seven Wonders series
"A lightning fast adventure with one breathless action scene after another." -J.A. White, author of the Thickety series
“An exciting adventure with relentless action and more twists and turns than a sidewinder snake on the hunt.” -Michael Northrop, author of the Tombquest series
N.D. Wilson is the bestselling author of more than ten novels for children, including the 100 Cupboards trilogy, The Ashtown Burials, and Outlaws of Time. His nonfiction book Death by Living won Book of the Year from Christianity Today. He is also a film-maker and director, with projects including The Riot and the Dance, a Christian nature documentary and cinematic celebration of creation.
AUTHOR: Nathan Wilson
PAGE COUNT: 336
PUB DATE: April 19, 2016
More Books from this Series:
The Song of Glory and Ghost (Book 2#): Determined to save their friend from the Vulture’s clutches, Sam and Glory put their trust in Ghost, a creature from before time itself. But now, the sidekick must fill the legend’s shoes, the hero must play backup, and the powers they have yet to discover might just hold the key to protecting every last second for eons to come.
The Last of the Lost Boys (Book 3#): Alex always thought his life was boring at best. But when he learns that his favorite time-traveling heroes Sam and Glory are his real parents, Alex realizes he never needed to dream of an elsewhere. Just an elsewhen.
Orders & Shipping Policy
- Your order will be processed and shipped within five business days (usually next business day if all items are in stock!). We will notify you if your order is delayed longer than five days due to backorders.
All books, homeschool curriculum, and materials purchased directly from Canon or Logos Press, with the exception of audio, video, or other digital products, may be returned for a full refund with the following conditions:
- A return request must be made within thirty (30) days of the sale. Please email our customer service department for return authorization (email@example.com).
- Please package and individually wrap items in a return shipment: Items must be in resalable condition or we will not issue a refund (i.e., no scratches, dents, tears, bends, scuffs). Please include a copy of your sales receipt or invoice.
- Return shipping will be paid by the customer.
- Returns are not accepted on audio, video, or other digital products.
Mailing Address for Returns:
207 N. Main St.
Moscow, ID 83843
- Damaged or defective products may be returned immediately for full credit (replacement or refund).
- You must notify us, within 30 days of receipt, of books damaged in transit.
- You may notify us of defective books at any time.
- You must notify us, within 30 days of receipt, of damaged or defective audio CDs or DVDs.
- In some cases, we will not require return of the defective or damaged product. Please describe the defect or damage and indicate how many items were affected. We will cover shipping costs to receive and replace any damaged or defective products.
Upon receipt of the shipment, please verify the items to the invoice or packing slip as you unpack the box. Please notify us of any discrepancy within 72 business hours. We also ask that you provide us with your detailed review of the "books received" compared to our invoice and/or packing slip.
Do you have a free catalog?
Does a Noeo Science bundle include experiment kits and the instructor guide, or should I purchase those separately?
The Noeo Bundles (Bio 1 & 2; Phys 1, 2, & 3; Chem 1, 2, & 3) contain everything you need for each year of science (experiments, books, and instructor guide). No need to buy anything else! Feel free to ask further science questions in the Christian Education Hub Facebook group—you’ll get a quick response!
How are the new (white and gray) editions of Introductory and intermediate logic different from the old (Green and Blue) editions?
You can read a full description of the differences here. Feel free to ask further logic questions in the Christian Education Hub Facebook group—you’ll get a quick response!
Am I allowed to make copies of your books for classroom or individual use?
No, US copyright law prohibits duplicating books, whether through electronic or physical means. If there’s an exception to this rule, it will be listed on the copyright page of your book. Canon Press grants permission for scholarly quotations with citation or short copied selections for educational use. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions.
Canon Press Hours and Contact info:
Canon Press is open from 8-5pm, M-F (Pacific time).