Comprehension guides written by the teachers at Logos school for their 2nd grade classes, available instantly as a pdf.
Reading Guides for the following "early readers" are included:
(Note: the links below are to the individually purchasable reading guides, not the books.)
- The Magic Fish
- The Biggest Bear
- Ox-Cart Man
- The Little House
- The Emperor's New Clothes
- Make Way for Ducklings
- The Bears on Hemlock Mountain
- Miss Nelson is Missing
- The Tale of Peter Rabbit
- Doctor De Soto
- The Velveteen Rabbit
- Little Bear's Visit
- Frog and Toad are Friends
- A Chair for My Mother
- A Baby Sister for Frances
- A Birthday for Frances
- Nate the Great and the Lost List
- Amelia Bedelia
- A New Coat for Anna
- Blaze and the Lost Quarry
- The Dragon and the Garden
- In the Time of Noah
- The Sword of Abram
- In Grandma's Attic (one comprehension sheet for each chapter and several activities, too)
- Little House in the Big Woods (two comprehension sheets for each chapter and one essay activity)
Note: Digital Download products are only available for online purchase.
AUTHORS: B.J. Lloyd and Carla J. Courtney
PAGE COUNT: 189 pages
We are loving this curriculum so far. Great content for the age range. I love the mix of written assignments and drawing. Definitely recommend!
I really enjoy the reading guides as they make my son not only think about what he read but allows me to further teach him how to write complete sentences by answering the question with them.
So nice to have all the work done. Just print, get the book and enjoy!
Your cart is currently empty.Start Shopping