The 2014-15 curriculum guide for secondary Bible classes at Logos School in Moscow, Idaho—the pioneering ACCS school.
- An essay on the Christian Worldview of this subject
- An explanation of teaching this subject in the grammar stage
- Goals for all grades in this subject
For each grade (PreK through 6):
- A list of primary texts and materials
- A list of specific grade level objectives
- A list of teaching methods for this subject
- A list of assessment guidelines for this subject
- A typical lesson outline
- A suggestion for the approximate time per week to spend on this subject
Note: Digital Download products are only available for online purchase.
AUTHOR: Logos Press
PAGE COUNT: 13 pages
Your cart is currently empty.Start Shopping