If your company, whether distributor, bookstore, or other retailer, would like to create a wholesale account with Canon Press, please email Brian Kohl (email@example.com) to see what discounts and payment terms we can offer you. Please include a quick description of your business, estimated quantities for your first order, and projected yearly order totals from Canon Press (ballpark is great).
Distributor Orders & Shipping Policy
- Your wholesale order will be shipped within five business days. We will notify you if your order is delayed longer than five days. We may hold your order for up to ten business days if an item is backordered so that we can ship the entire order together and save you shipping costs.
All books, homeschool curriculum, and materials may be returned for a full refund with the following conditions:
- A return request must be made *within thirty (30) days of sale, no exceptions.* Please email our customer service department for return authorization (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Please pack products in a return shipment individually and carefully: Items must be in resalable condition or we will not issue a refund (i.e., absolutely no scratches, dents, tears, bends, scuffs). Please include a copy of your sales receipt or invoice.
- Return shipping must be paid by the customer to the following address:
207 N. Main St.
Moscow, ID 83843
- Damaged or defective products may be returned immediately for full credit (replacement or refund). We will cover shipping costs to receive and replace any damaged or defective products.
- You must notify us, within 30 days of receipt, of books damaged in transit.
- You may notify us of defective books at any time. You must notify us, within 30 days of receipt, of damaged or defective audio CDs or DVDs.
- In some cases, we will not require return of the defective or damaged product. Please describe the defect or damage and indicate how many items were affected.
Upon receipt of the shipment, please verify the items to the invoice or packing slip as you unpack the box. Please notify us of any discrepancy within 72 business hours. We also ask that you provide us with your detailed review of the "books received" compared to our invoice and/or packing slip.