"Unless we reestablish faithful Christian culture in countless homes, we will never reestablish it anywhere else." - Douglas Wilson
God has designed each family to be a culture—with a language, customs, traditions, and countless unspoken assumptions.
The culture of the family intimately shapes the children who grow up in it.
This collection of books is designed to help you as you seek to create a Christian culture at home and raise your children to love and honor God.
Here's what's in this pack:
- Why Children Matter
- Standing on the Promises: A Handbook of Biblical Childrearing
- Future Men: Raising Boys to Fight Giants
- Father Hunger
- Praise Her in the Gates: The Calling of Christian Motherhood
- Loving the Little Years: Motherhood in the Trenches
- Fit to Burst: Abundance, Mayhem, and the Joys of Motherhood
Parenting Starter Pack
Your cart is currently empty.Start Shopping